Re: Apex Stove

Matt -
This sounds to me like an improper air/fuel mixture.  Suggestion - take
the stove apart again and clean (spray) it with either carburetor cleaner
or brake cleaner.   Make sure you spray the cleaner through all the
internal air and fuel passages.  I use this method to clean out the carbon
and other junk on my whisperlite.  It works for me.

If you do this - do it outside and use newspaper to catch the drips.
It's REALLY NOT GOOD  to breathe that stuff and your mother will
have conniption fits if you kill her flowers - and rightfully so.

Walk softly,
Jim