Apex Stove

>I use an Apex II regularly and you will get a hair singing column of yellow
>flames if you light it the way Coleman suggests.

Frank (and any other apex owners):
Already got that covered.  I have no hair on my forehead now (no kidding).
Thanks for the suggestions- extremely helpful, just what I needed.

Also, I took the burner section apart in order to clean out the beef
stroganoff that I recently dumped into it.  After putting it back together,
I can't seem to get the proper blue flames, i.e., they're often yellow or
uneven.  I retried a couple of times, readjusting those burner ring
thingys, but I can't get it right.  Any advice?  A million thanks-

Matt  Holmes
'Strider'
holmess@ufrsd.k12.nj.us