duct tape on ankles

Alice (IL Fltlndr)

Yee-ouch!  How did you get the duct tape OFF your ankles??  Give me a little
background on your ankle injury and I'll see if I can come with a better
solution for you.  For blisters on ends of toes... moleskin might help
but it also might just take up more "toe room".  You might make a donut with
it and fill with vaseline (or bag balm --- which if you are truly an
Illinois Flatlander, you should be able to find :-) ).  Again, I don't know
precisely how training room tricks would translate to the trail but....
- Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu