No Subject

Hi Emily,
>From a fairly novice AT netter.... I got a thermarest ultralite last year
(replaced my standard which hit my knees at just the wrong place) full
length.  (the weight was only a few ounces more).  I loved it for the
first three nites, then it somehow got cut, so I was sleeping basically
on the ground after that.  I didn't discover the hole until my partner
heard the air hissing out two nites later.  Still, I got another.  It
is just as comfortable as the standard in my opinion.  I also got a refund
for the leaking one.  My advice.... get a repair kit!
Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu