Re: boots

with all of this talk of boots I want to get a question in here. Is anyone
familier with Salomon boots? I am seriously thinking about buying their
Adventure 7's for my thru-hike. They are realy comfortable but I am worried
about how well they will hold up. I seem to keep boots for a long time, but
I can't really afford to buy more than 2 pairs for my thru-hike so I want to
make sure that they will last at least 1000 miles.

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)