Re: So much for this year

Joe,
I am sorry to hear that you are not able to hike the whole thing this
year. This must be pretty disapointing, but look up! Look towards next year!
This may sound saccharine, but, don't give up your dreams becuase they
allude you at the moment. You will get your hike. It will happen if you
believe it will. Now you have extra time to spend in anticipation, adn
preparation. YOu will savour your hike and realise how imortant it is
because it will have been worth the wait.
I guess this is the place to hang out if you are feeling springerish.
There are many people here whose hearts and thoughts turn to Springer adn
the trail around this time of the year.
Take care, and do not lose heart,
anna:)
Walkabout