Re: So much for this year

>Well, it is with great, great, GREAT sadness that I report the
>postponement of my thru-hike.

Joe,
sorry to hear your thruhike has to be cancelled for this year. I can imagine
how you must feel with all this spring fever in the air and on this list. But
don't be too depressed, your time will come. There's a reason for everything,
just keep on dreaming about it and planning. Next year it's your turn for
GA-ME. Enjoy the time to look forward to it. Your not alone, just go for it
next year !

Good luck,
C.C.Pride