Re: Intro and a few questions

Hi there Dave,
My husband and I hike together, adn although we hike at realtivly
diferent paces, we seem to manage ok. He hikes faster than I do, but
somtimes I can speed up or he can slow down. That way we can talk adn
share things. However, splitting up during the day and meeting and
certain food stops also makes sense. That way we get a break from each
other, and are able to spend some alone time. It is also a fun thing to
describe what you have seen adn experienced during the day, at the end of
the day, to your partner.
Rob and I share our pack weight, fairly, he can carry a heavier pack
than I would tend to, and we both consider that fair.
We are planning a thru-hike for the season of '98 along with friends of
ours who are also a married couple. My husband thru-hiked in '94 but this
will be a first for me adn our friends, even though we have enjoyed a lot
of hiking previosly.
Enjoy your time  outdoors, SPRING IS COMING !!!!!
anna:)
Walkabout