Re: Question: Hiking Groups

This is really the place to hook up with section hikers willing to  hike
a few weeks! A lot of times you meet up with friendly people on the
trail, but this very much depends on where you are hiking when. And i
guess if you have never done this before, you don't want to just step out
alone! I am thinking of doing some section hiking this spring, starting
at Springer Mountain and continuing to  Damascus, VA, nearly 500 miles in
all. If you wanted to hook up anywhere between these two points, that
would be ok. However, I am still waiting if I can swing that much time to
hike this spring.... So i don't really know. I really hope that you get
your chance to hike this season.
take care adn happy hiking!
anna:)
Walkabout GE-->ME '94-->?