Re: Question: Hiking Groups

Janet --

Check your local (?) AMC chapter -- they often have both guided ($$$$$)
hikes and hiking groups that go periodically.

It seems this list is a good place to hook up with others as well.
Where are you located and what parts do wish to hike and when?  I might
just be interested...

Poohbear
GA->ME 1999

jesawyer@lynx.neu.edu