Re: Camera Film

>I have an AT thru hike preparation question regarding camera film.  I
>have some film that I would like to send in maildrops along the way.
>What is the best method of long term storgage of film?  I was gonna ask
>in alt.somethingelserelatedtofilmandcameras but I figured out of the 200+
>memebers of this list, someone might know...  Thanks for the help...

Andy,

Have the film kept in a refrigerator until it is ready to be mailed. I use
FUGI film for outdoors, just because I think it gives you better outdoor
color. On the reverse of that I like Kodachrome for indoor use.

Chris
Just my $.02 worth

P.S. Use at least 36 exp. I have a friend of mine who is a photographer and
he rolls larger for me. This is nice.