New Guy

Hey,

I'm new to this list and just wanted to say hello out there.  I'm planning to
do a thru-hike starting in April.  This will be my first.

Here's a question.  Has anyone ever been to trail days in Damascus and how
great is it?  I've heard good things but would like to know more.  I believe
it's May 17-19th this year, can anyone confirm?  Thanks.

Anyone in the Orlando, FL area that is planning a thru-hike and has some
insider information to pass on about things to do in towns, cool hostels or
whatever, write me.

Thanks.

Corey