Pennsylvannia Little Gap to Duncannon

Howdy,

My name is Kathy and I am going to be hiking from Little GAp to Duncannon.  I
am starting out tomorrow morning.  Has anyone been through this section lately
I have read the trail book and studied the map so I think I have it all
planned out.  Bruce aka CPR has given me lots of good info ... he thought that
the Zeager Shelter was torn down ... can anyone confirm this ?  Any other
"current events" would be appreciated.  I tell you how it went when I return.

Kathy aka ridge runner for the Hopscotch Kids.