[at-l] Approach Trail to Springer

Well, Felix, that is indeed silly. But I can trump you. For instance: I'm quite sure that my last thoughts will surely be, "whatever my other successes and failures in this life, I'm sure glad I hiked the approach trail. That's contingent, of course, on whether in those last moments, I even remember there is an approach trail and where it leads to -- or from. I spent several minutes today finding my car after buying a package of corn flakes at the super market.

For some reason the location of cars is increasingly unimportant. I had spent the morning writing an "op-ed" piece that attempted to explain in 700 words why -- despite the importance of alternative energy -- one shouldn't necessarily destroy the last wild places on earth in search therefor -- i.e. "we don't have to destroy the earth to save it."

Weary http://www.matlt.org/