[at-l] Approach Trail to Springer

"and, on the other foot...I doubt that if you make it to Katahdin, you'll
say "Boy, I wish I'd done that 8 miles from Amicalololola..."
But then on the other whatever, testicle maybe?, as you talk to wiser hikers over the years, you may wish you had done the approach trail, which from my observation is a perfectly fine -- maybe even great -- hiking trail, that most hikers would love to hike and maybe even would hike, were it not for discussions as silly as this discussion.

Bottom line. It matters not whether at the start of a thru hike, one hikes an extra six miles. It may matter as the decades progress, something I know more about as compared to those who have seen fewer decades.

Weary