[at-l] Hennesy hammock, G4/ Mariposa pack on a thru questions

Kajsa,

I have the Ultralight backpacker Asym HH and I just love it.  I see that
you already have lots of great suggestions so I won't repeat.  I have
slept in mine in the winter and stayed warm, in the rain and stayed
dry.  It is so much more comfortable than a tent and much easier to put
up.  Jan and I just find three trees and put ours up and have an 8x10
sil nylon tarp.

As far as water filter, I love my inline filter.  We each have one and
use than even we are traveling in our RV.  They are so much easier than
the old fashioned kind.

Good luck with your plans.  Can you get a break from your job or do you
have to leave it?  It sounded like you finally found one you enjoyed.

Good luck with the visa.  Hugs, Hummingbird
P.S.  Jan says hello too.