[at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

i thought cottonmouths were in georgia

Carol Donaldson <carol1944@brmemc.net> wrote:At least it is not a poisonous snake, yet I understand that they do bite.
It is nice to wake up completely without the use of caffeine. <:-}

Skylander
2 years ago I had a baby cottonmouth nestled in the inside crevase of my storm door, attempting to get into the house. Like a fool "don't try this at home" I attempted to pick him (her?) up in the style of the Croc Hunter and nearly got myself bit. It wiggled away, needless to say. Haven't seen another one. They do live here, even if all the "books" and the Ga Extension Service say 'no they don't.' I have a neighbor who's seen a lot of them in the swampy area near her house.

Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://inthecompany.blogspot.com
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John Paul II The Great)