From: "Robert" <infinity1plus1@yahoo.com>
To: "Carol Donaldson" <carol1944@brmemc.net>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

i thought cottonmouths were in georgia

Carol Donaldson <carol1944@brmemc.net> wrote:At least it is not a poisonous
snake, yet I understand that they do bite.
It is nice to wake up completely without the use of caffeine. <:-}

Skylander
2 years ago I had a baby cottonmouth nestled in the inside crevase of my
storm door, attempting to get into the house. Like a fool "don't try this at
home" I attempted to pick him (her?) up in the style of the Croc Hunter and
nearly got myself bit. It wiggled away, needless to say. Haven't seen
another one. They do live here, even if all the "books" and the Ga Extension
Service say 'no they don't.' I have a neighbor who's seen a lot of them in
the swampy area near her house.

Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://inthecompany.blogspot.com
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John
Paul II The Great)