[at-l] What's so heavy??

Well, my new pack just arrived in the mail.  I love it
already.  It's not as big as I thought, though it's a
4300.  I think it will just fit all my things
perfectly.

The pack is 5lb, and I had wanted to keep my total
load under 30lb, so I decided to load it with 25lb of
household stuff just to see how it felt.  I had to
load it all the way to the top with the heaviest books
I own to reach 30lb.  Short of carrying a load of
books down the trail, I don't see any way that my load
could be that heavy next year.  So, my question
is...what the heck are you all carrying that's so
heavy???  My pack, tent, and sleeping bag together
only weigh 10lb, and I know food+clothes can't weigh
20 whole pounds.

Could someone give me a breakdown of what theycarried
on their thru-hike (or for another 1-2 week hike) and
what weighed what?

 - Victoria