[at-l] "My first fisical exam" by Felix J. McG

I recently had a similar visit to the doctor. As he was applying KY Jelly to his latex glove I said, "I don't know which of us enjoys this the least."

He said, "Oh, I assure you... With as many times as I do this a day, I prefer being in my position."

-jns