[at-l] "My first fisical exam" by Felix J. McG

Well...first of all...my nurse's name was Robin Glasscock. How's that
for a start?

Eye exam: "You could be a pilot"
"What makes you think I'm NOT a pilot?"

Ear exam: "Let me check your hearing"
"Huh?"

EKG: "Wow!! I might have trouble getting these things to stick!!"  Heart
is good.

Prostate:  I'll admit I was a bit nervous about this one. But, I found
having the doctor's hands on my shoulders to be a very comforting thing.
He said "Have you already had this checked this morning?" My reply was
"Nnnnnnnnoooooo." He said it was a nice size and nice and soft. For kix,
I had 'em do the PSA thing, too.

Well, I guess that's all.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy