[at-l] boot question - nylon vs. steel shank

There are a number of different typ of boots.  The jumps
probably give the best support as you have to land on your
feet.  Jungle boots are desided to breathe and dry fast.  I
wore out my two pair a long time ago.  Desert boots are
similar (maybe the same), I don't have any experience with
them.  The all leather dress boot is the one I would stay away
from.  Not very comfortable and definitely did not breathe.
There is a company tha sells the civilian version of all these
boots (don't remember the name).  My son wears them all of
the time.

Grey Owl