Subject: Dr. Northrup's April 2005 E-Letter
Date: 13 Apr 2005 11:02:37 -0000
From: DrNorthrup.com <membership@drnorthrup.com>
To: JanL2@mindspring.com

Dear friend,

Ever since the popular anti-inflammatory drug Vioxx was removed from
the market in the fall of 2004, there have been many questions raised
about the safety of other drugs in its class. And just last week,
Bextra was removed from the market after studies confirmed that it
increased the risk of heart, stomach, and skin problems. Since the
fall, there have also been numerous reports in the media, some of
which have been conflicting. Because I think this is such an important
topic, I decided to devote the entire April e-letter to this subject.
In this issue, I discuss how you can avoid the risks of these often
over-subscribed anti-inflammatory drugs and explain how you can
decrease inflammation naturally and safely.

To read the full text of the April e-letter, click on the following
link:  http://www.drnorthrup.com/eletter-current.php

Warmly,

Christiane Northrup, M.D.

     	AT Journal: