[at-l] Help from Orangebug

At 07:20 AM 3/16/2005 -0500, Linda Benschop wrote:
>Anyhow, I have this gadget attached to me with a kind of "waist bag" that
>is recording an EEG

At least it isn't a 'waste bag'. :) Sorry, I couldn't resist. I hope this
helps resolve your problem.

>But here is the kicker.  The Neurologist especially wanted to pick up a
>lucid dream, one that I would wake up from and not know if it was true or not.

That isn't my understanding of what constitutes a "lucid dream". I thought
the definition was "a dream in which the dreamer knows it is a dream but
continues the dream and can consciously control the script of the dream"
<http://www.dreams.ca/lucid.htm>.