[at-l] Help from Orangebug

I had the strangest experience this morning and I think Orangebug really
helped.  The funny thing is that he doesn't even know it.  I am sitting here
in a campground on Lake Alltoona, near Atlanta. It is pouring rain.  My head
is covered with electrodes and bandages, complete with a chin strap.  My,
but I am charming!   I really don't know how my husband doesn't just keep
laughing but he is being so kind.

Anyhow, I have this gadget attached to me with a kind of "waist bag" that is
recording an EEG and a HUGE video recorder with a camera pointed at me all
night.  This is supposed to go on for 8 days but there is a slight chance
that, if they pick up enough seizure activity I may be able to get it off
earlier...like 4 days.  I am having a lot of activity which, right now, is a
good thing.

But here is the kicker.  The Neurologist especially wanted to pick up a
lucid dream, one that I would wake up from and not know if it was true or
not.  I woke this morning and was convinced that I had heard OB speaking
accross the lake at a Rotary meeting.  He was being awarded a big prize for
something (no idea what) but the cheers, and his booming voice, were so loud
that they woke me up.  I could hear him talking so clearly.  I woke Jan up
and told him what I had heard and how wonderful it was that our friend was
doing so well.  I asked him if he had heard all the cheers.  He looked at
his watch and told me that it was not quite 6:30 a.m.

So......unless OB has really early meetings, and was at a hall somewhere
near Lake Alltoona with people cheering this morning, I think I might get
those wires and other stuff off early.  Thanks OB.....I hope.

Hope everybody else is out there hiking and it is not pouring rain wherever
you are.

Hugs, Hummingbird