[at-l] Newman and Redford may film Bryson's "Walk in the Woods"

I like and don't like this idea. I think the book has potential as a movie
but they'd probably leave out all the 'serious' stuff about the state of
the environment and just play up the goofy stuff.

I wonder which of the two would play Katz and like Skylander I wonder if
they'd actually film it on the AT. When they made a movie from "The Last of
the Mohicans" the producers told NY that the Adirondacks didn't look like
the place described in the book so they filmed in NC. ??? The Adirondacks
WERE the place described in the book. I wonder where Hollywood would think
looked more like the AT than the AT.

Wondering Saunterer who wishes he was Wandering instead