[at-l] OT-Been up all nite....

.doing homework for Marketing and Finance classes.  My boo tay was draggin' this mornin'.  I was hitting rock bottom after writing
two papers overnight as well as working on learning team assignments.  Knowing that I wasn't going to git to go to bed before
nightfall tonight, because I still have more homework to do, a mare getting ready to foal any minute now, a load of 50 square bales
to put in the barn today, among everything else I have to do for the girls.I really needed a pick-me-up.and coffee (YUK-hate the
stuff!!!) just wasn't cuttin' it.

But, then after the grumpy bear of a husband left for work (he is NOT a morning person atall!  LOL), then I went to get the girls
up.  Leastun always smiles first thing in the morning, and with both of her front teeth amissin' you just can't help but smile back
at her.  LOL  Then, Middleun and Blondie came in to Leastun's room to see what we was a gigglin' about.  We ended up turnin' on the
radio and dancin' our way through breakfast and getting dressed with music blasting the entire time.  I won't mention any specific
genre that we bopped around to because it might offend some anti-hip hop folks-I don't want to mention any names, right Felix?  ;-)

As we headed out to the ol' minivan for the ride to school, Leastun asked ifin we wuz a goin' hikin' again this afternoon.  Gawd,
but I love thatun!  See, yesterday we started our daily hiking routine so that we can all be in better shape for the trails.
Although, we only walked on the road, we laughed our way through proper hiking pole usage lessons.  I have determined that Middleun
will grow up to be a chimpanzee the way she was swinging from hers.  LOL  Anyhow, I told Leastun that seein' as how she was
requestin' to hike with me everyday, then she could listen to anything she wanted to on the way to school.  SpinMeister Leastun
quickly ran back in the house to get a CD that she wanted to listen to.alas, it was the soundtrack for Shark Tales.

As we pulled up in front of the school, and much to Blondie's embarrassment there was line of cars.  And, Shake Your Groove Thang
was playin' loud.  As we inched down the street in front of the school, Leastun, Middleun, and I proceeded to perform our duties as
family members of a teen and danced about in the van so as to cause Blondie to slink into the floorboard.  Many a head turned, some
shook their head, some laughed and pointed fingers, but there was this one little fellar that started gittin' jiggy wit it down the
sidewalk.  By the time the girls got out, there was a group of little kids gawkin at us in front of the school-but everyone of them
was grinnin'.  What a riot!!!  And, what a way to start your day with smiles all around.

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)