[at-l] About Journaling

You begin to get to the areas where the subtlety of writing have a value
that keyboarding lacks.

BTW, my objection to the psycho babble of predicting "destructive patterns"
deals with the fact that such predictions prejudice the work of writing. I
suspect one can learn more from writing via observations of what appears -
not by automatically pathologizing one's effort. Otherwise, you are simply
psychologically using a dowsing stick, without knowledge of whether you are
seeking water or poop. If you assume all of your patterns are poop, then
you fail to be sustained by the life bearing water of your soul.

OrangeBug