[at-l] License plate game...

Wait!  Is the letter "see" first or last in the sequence?  It really does matter, "C"? (In my best Jimmy Cagney voice, what do you mean there is no "best" Jimmy Cagney voice?)

Kent Gardam

Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
I recently bought a new 'work' truck ( a sweet little GMC one ton with
tool box, dump bed and lift gate). Today I picked up the license plate
for it. There are 5 numbers and a letter...the letter is 'C'. I'll write
a story for whoever gets closest to the numbers. (E-me privately...one
entry per e-mail address...all guesses final...no purchase
necessary...taxes and licenses extra) This is gonna be so fun.

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98