[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception

Really? Users of AT-L, WB, TP do not appreciate a dream of a wild AT (even
if that was never MacKaye's dream)? RnR's criticism is against those who
prefer a "civilized" trail?

What were you smoking during the vote for the Center for Appalachain
Studies Cell Phone Tower Permit?

OrangeBug

"Only small minds want always to be right." - Louis XIV