[at-l] OT-Thank you for your kind words and thoughts

I just wanted to send a note of thanks to everyone that emailed me this week.

We came home from the SORUCK to bad news that one of Little Dawg's best friends had died Monday evening from a massive stroke. It's been a sad week that ended with the funeral yesterday. And just to break you guys heart, as we were leaving the cemetary Little Dawg looked over at the grave and said, "Bye Kelcy." I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it through that one.

But we are better now, still very sad, but better. Little Dawg is spending the night with her other best friend, and I am sure they will talk and talk. We are thankful that nothing happened to Sam. We are also thankful that the renewal of life was with us this week as another friend had little Lilly. Maybe Kelcy was watching over that.

It was so heart-warming to get emails from all of you and your thoughts must have been with us because we did feel better after seeing Kelcy and saying goodbye. We will miss her always.

Thank you everyone.
Dawg and Little Dawg