[at-l] Fakahatchee Strand

In a message dated 11/4/04 15:25:25 Eastern Standard Time, RoksnRoots@aol.com
writes:

> Believe it or not, even Central Park has a variety of exotic
> trees from around the world deliberately planted there. It even has some
> good
> old growth specimens of local trees that got that way because they were from
> the original building of the park...

Oh, I believe it!  The attraction of the Botanical Gardens in the Bronx is
that they label many of the trees, there is a Botanical Library available on
site, and once a membership is bought, a person is encouraged to take advantage
of the ever decreasing cost by the multiple entrances to the park ($90.00
membership divided by 100 visits makes the effective cost less than $1.00 per).  Of
course Central Park is free but without the added features.

Skylander