[at-l] Fakahatchee Strand

I sent you the website from in an earlier post
_http://www.friendsoffakahatchee.org_ (http://www.friendsoffakahatchee.org)  (http://www.You)

You could fly into Fort Lauderdale or Naples, although Fort Lauderdale  would
be cheaper with a non-stop flight (around $134 round trip on orbitz.com)

GoVols

In a message dated 11/5/2004 10:12:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,