[at-l] Hiker on Dateline

Shane,

LOL  Yeah, I can see you greasing your arm up with the ol' olive oil and
prying that big boulder off with your gun.

Bad part is if it was me...I'd forget to unload the darn thing and shoot
myself in the wrist or sumpin.  Then, there I'd be sitting on the side of
the mountain waiting for some mountain lion to come along for their saut?ed
hiker meal ready to eat!  LOL

But, I gotta ask...you don't think it was heroic that he cut off his own
arm?  Hmm...I think it was pretty ballsy.  Like you, I'd have definitely had
a better knife!

Would you really really put it on your coffee table?  Now that is gross!
HA!

Shelly Hale

Commit to a Girl today!
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=57489&lis=1&kntae57489=778D7D87CF3F4328A80EE71738F9FF48&supId=46801774