[at-l] Hiker on Dateline

> But, I gotta ask...you don't think it was heroic that he cut off
> his own arm?  Hmm...I think it was pretty ballsy.  Like you, I'd
> have definitely had a better knife!

Nope.  If you run into a burning building and you save a bunch of orphans or
something, then that qualifies.  If you run into the burning building and
then run back out, that doesn't count for crap, even if you got caught by
the flames and had to chip through a brick wall with a rubber chicken in
order to save yourself.

That's just my opinion, though.  Other people might want to pin a medal on
him or something...

> Would you really really put it on your coffee table?  Now that is
> gross!

Absolutely.  I have a little box full of body parts.  Baby teeth, wisdom
teeth, a toenail that fell off...  You know... Souverneers.  I don't keep it
on display, though.  A whole arm would be worth displaying, right along with
the skull collection.

Shane