[at-l] OT-POL: Glad this guy is not a hiker.

Because that would cause me to act as a lie detector and get the flames
going again.

Bryan

--
--Ah, at last, politics.
--
--I read posts which sighed with relief that the political
--discussions had
--ceased; some no doubt feel all political discussions are Off
--Topic for a
--hiking list.
--
--I became curious, then, noticing all the posts reacting to some guy
--executing unwanted puppies - - which is not unusual - - which