[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

> Kerry, is a bright guy who will make decisions, right or wrong, based on
what the evidence suggests. Bush is also a bright guy. But he has a problem.
Probably dsylexia, that make it impossible for him to process  information
the way most of us deal with it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight but isn't that what Bush is accused
of doing... you know...making the decision right or wrong based on what the
evidence suggested?.  One of my sons is dyslexic but then so was Einstien.
My understanding is that as many as 5 out of 3 of us are.
Tin Man