[at-l] Yippee!!!

Howdy all,
My son passed his BSA Eagle Scout board of review last night!!  His Eagle project was to clear, reblaze and install new signage on 21 miles of the Uwarrhie and Dutchman's Creek trails in central NC.  It has been one of the most rewarding parts of  my life to be involved in shaping the lives of the next generation of young men.  Especially teaching them how to appreciate and care for the trails and wilderness.  Steven leaves for Navy boot camp in 5 weeks and then mama and i will be empty nesters.  WooHoo!  Life is good.
Tin Man