[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

In a message dated 8/4/04 2:08:30 PM, jbryankramer@msn.com writes:

> ***? ?? Think I saw some over there by the thousands of tons
> of
> stockpiled WMD's...
>
> President Bush was just taking advice from all these democrats, trying the
> Big Lie technique again aren't you?:

            ***     I think these blame-placing tactics are obvious for the
dishonest diversion they are from the well-recorded instances prior to the
invasion of memos being ignored and even Israel, the country with the most at
stake, admitting Sadism was disarmed, without an army, and powerless. I could c &
p a slew of quotes and references from sources like Richard Clark and others
that pretty much document the intention to get Iraq from the get go post 9-11.
Don't let PAC slip too far down that memory hole either. It scares me to see
Americans having the cynical depravity to accuse people who point this out of
"lying" when they in fact are pointing out the lie. This is less than what I
would expect from America...

   This has an indirect relationship to the AT because that oil we are
securing by premeditated WM. fraud will provide for the expected sprawl that will
encroach upon the AT for the coming years...