[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

Well I've yet to hear one dem come up with a list of reasons about why he is
for Kerry without using the name Bush. None of you know what Kerry is for,
of course since he has 8 positions on each question that might be the
reason.

 Tell me what has Kerry done in _20 Years_ in the Senate? No one seems to
know. At least he didn't murder Mary Jo.

Bryan