[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

Kerry, is a bright guy who will make decisions, right or wrong, based on what the evidence suggests. Bush is also a bright guy. But he has a problem. Probably dsylexia, that make it impossible for him to process  information the way most of us deal with it.

I have a dyslexias son. He is probably the brightest of my three kids. But I would not totally trust his judgment in a crisis. Over a period of weeks and months, yes. But not day to day.

Like me, he has never earned much money. But he took a week off from work to serve as a volunteer to the Democratic Convention. He's a rabid Democrat. His insights amaze me. But I would not choose him as President. Nor will I ever seriously again consider Bush.

Weary