[at-l] AT Bibliography

> >Word Perfect 8 works great for me, though I hate to admit
> > how much behind the times I have become.
> >
> >  Weary
>
> Truth is, a 3 or 4 generation old office package will do  more than
> 98% of users need anyway. If it does what you need to get done,
> don't worry about being up-to-date. It's a waste of money and the
> learning  curve for the new version is a waste of time.
> How's that for being a curmudgeon?

I'm comfortable with the concept.  I'm running a 166 MHz Pentium with
Windows 98 (Of recycled parts for the most part.) and getting everything
done I need to do, and 99% of what I want to do, done.  Not that I'd throw
out a faster/"better" machine if it did as well and cost me as little as
this one.  (Of course I'm still comfortable with my 35 year old SVEA 123
white gas stove for backpacking too.)

Black Wolfe