[at-l] AT Bibliography

Boy that struck a nerve with me.  I use Word at work, and it drives me
crazy.  It tries to reformat everything for you, whether you ask it to
or not.  And if you're doing it the way you want, tough luck, you're
going to do it the MS way!!  Word Perfect is tons better (imho).

--

James P. ("Jim") Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net