[at-l] Gear used outside of hiking

I advertise this to everyone who asks about why I hike. A backpack is
essential for managing the natural disasters that happen everywhere. I have
a well inventoried set of food, water, shelter, clothing ,bedding and
rudimentary first aid.

Unfortunately, my girly-girls haven't seen that light - even if they've
seen some disasters.

OrangeBug