[at-l] Gear used outside of hiking

W F Thorneloe wrote:

> I've threatened to get them headlights, but they have a thing about
> their hair. I'd love to know if there is a headlamp which is both
> functional and kind to hair fashion. Personally, I've found headlamps
> essential for any work under my Beetle.

It seems to me that you would LOVE to have a hair fashion problem
relative to a headlamp. I'm just sayin'...

And, as for Gary's ascertion that I wouldn't look good in some of those
Buddy Holliheadlamp Glasses...I look good in anything...OR...nothing.
Ask anyone.  (Those headlamp glasses are used frequently by mechanix, at
such. Very useful)  And, the catz is doin' fine...Wendell is as
spurrrrrrious as ever. And, speakin' about headlamps...a few years ago I
bought the Mellencamps a Petzl for Christmas. A perfect gift for the
people who have everything...