[at-l] A suggestion that Ryan create the OT-L

	I also will certainly second the motion. Actually there is no need to
make an OT-L. There are list servers out there already for any topic
you can imagine, football, golf ball, baseball, countertops,
political, crank yankers. There are a couple of web sites that list
like 7 thousand email list servers. I would post the link but I do not
believe the off topic posters and replies would use it. Those that
enjoy discussing these things that are not about hiking should send
private emails to each other. You know who participates in these
worthy discussions. Take it off line then come back here and share
your hiker knowledge.
	Ryan has given us alternatives over the years. Web chat and IRC
servers. Now days there are lots of free chat services like AOL
instant messenger for chit chat. The free version of Trillian will let
you talk to AIM, MSN, IRC, Yahoo, ICQ, all from one program with all
your buddys in one window. I enjoy chatting online and I post hikers
stuff to ATL and of course the occasional complaint :-)

chase