[at-l] A suggestion that Ryan create the OT-L

Not to be different but how would that be any different than the TA list
which was widely avoided by AT list members. For my part the moderator
appointed did not seem to _me_ to be from the neutral side and I never
joined it. I haven't heard any positive comments about TA from the
participants either.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."