[at-l] A suggestion that Ryan create the OT-L

I wish I knew how to type that charming eyeball roll,
head whirl and sarcastic sing-song of "well duh!" that
my daughters did so well at 15 years.

My suggstion was that OT-L would be a refuge for
hikers, and let the highly knowledgeable AT-L "heavy
users" continue to use AT-L for their very important
topics, just not particularly hiking related.

OrangeBug
<tongue firmly implanted proximal to buccal mucosa>