[at-l] Weekend hike & tent poles

So who went hiking this weekend? :-) Seems like too
many of you watched political shows...

Last Saturday Gutsy and I hiked Table Rock Mountain in NW SC.  That's the
third time in eight days.  It's only five miles from home, and we consider it our
playground.  It's about 7 miles round trip with about 2000 feet elevation
gain.  The weather was gorgeous--near 60 degrees and clear.  I wore my running
singlet going up.

I need advice on how to replace a shock-corded tent pole for our Eureka
Rising Sun two-person tent.  We lost one of the three poles.  Is there a source for
replacement poles?  Have any of you used a kit for making replacement poles?
This is one our favorite tents, but it's unusable now.

Gutsy's Dan