[at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

You are ignoring the question, it got hot during the medieval period, but
why? It wasn't CO2 so why do you make the WAG that CO2 is now the cause?

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."